Thursday, August 23, 2012

Brick Oven Contrilbutors

On Friday, September 21st, I will be speaking at the Common Ground Country Fair (MOFGA.org) on Community Brick Ovens in our Future (http://mofga.org/TheFair/ScheduleofEvents/tabid/106/Default.aspx).
In order to present this in the fullest possible way, I have spoken with, visited, Googled, and oogled community brick ovens around the western world.

As a visitor to this blog, your contribution to my presentation would be greatly appreciated.  With over 25,000 visits to this blog, I am fairly certain that some of the visitors from around the world have photos and/or information to share that would expand my talk to give the attendees the best possible insight into the history, current use, and future potential of promoting a community brick oven wherever we live.

Please send me stuff!  Whatever source (i.e. email, etc) will never be used for any purpose.  The information and photos will show people what is going on around the world.

Thanks in advance for your contribution,
David Neufeld
True Brick Ovens
northstarstoneworks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment