Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Brick Oven Cooking with the Chefs

On the weekend of May 16, 17, and 18 I, and two of my portable ovens, will be demonstrating at the 'Meet the Chefs' Expo. 
Master baker Michael Jubinsky of Stone Turtle Baking School

Five renowned bakers and chefs will be using the qualities of these brick ovens to showcase their receipes.
This link will tell you more:
http://www.homegardenflowershow.com/meet-the-chefs-schedule/

I started demonstrating at this even almost ten years ago.  Each year, I look forward to the May weather, the chefs and the food.
I also have given talks on landscape design and stonework, an integral part of my work that can be seen at: northstarstoneworks.com.


If you are near Fryeburg, Maine on those dates, stop in and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment