|Welded base for oven structure|
- Horse trailers have double axles mounted close to the rear of the trailer.
- They have a rear door or ramp so that the face of the oven is fully accessible.
- They have good shocks, for the horses and then for the ovens.
- They have two access doors forward useful for storing baking gear.
- They provide a surprise when opened.
|Owens Farmhouse TBO 48 oven ready for delivery|
|TBO Audrix demonstrated at Home and Garden show|
|Owens Farmhouse oven in use.|
|The TBO 45 Audrix model|
|All TBO ovens are from custom-cut bricks|