Sunday, December 18, 2016

Brick Oven Visits

If you are reading this, you are among an average of 350 people visiting this blog each day.  This pleases me as the purpose of my writing is to provide information about brick ovens.  I have always hoped that it would begin a conversation or correspondence among brick oven fans.

It has.  I've heard, via email or phone, from people in 30 states and five countries.

So, as this blog exceeds 165,000 visits, I hope that you the reader might leave a comment, both guilt free and without the danger of my bothering you in the future without your request.

Sure, I'm in business to build these ovens, but I also support others building them.  I'm interested in your thoughts and questions; they improve my work.

Best wishes to you all as the year winds down,
David Neufeld
TBO

No comments:

Post a Comment