Monday, May 9, 2016

Talk to a Brick Oven Builder

When people interested in brick ovens find this blog, they may also go to my website: truebrickovens.com.


From there, they may contact me via email or the TBO checklist option.  None of these are personal and in this digital age that works for many.

However, I do get calls the archaic way, on my cell phone, sometimes from places as far off as Belgium and Australia.  Rather than the potential distraction from my work as a designer/builder, these calls are enjoyable because the conversations are on common ground.
This coming weekend, in Fryeburg, Maine, I will be demonstrating brick oven cooking and a number of professional chefs will join me at the Northern New England Home and Garden Show. http://www.homegardenflowershow.com

I've met thousands of people there over the years and look forward to a weekend of cooking and assisting chefs at the Meet the Chefs pavilion.  You can't miss the oven.  It's just inside the entrance adjacent to its own event tent.  I look forward to meeting you.

Buono appetito!
David Neufeld

Post Script:

The weekend of brick oven cooking with chefs and talking was fruitful.  For any of you who met me and spoke with me, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment