Sunday, March 18, 2018

Brick Oven Guru

I do not describe myself as a "Guru".  A recent caller asking guidance used the word.

gu:ru
gooroo/ "an influential teacher or popular expert." as defined on the web.
signature

Okay...I suppose so.

After 431 posts, essentially offering every bit of knowledge I have gleaned, gained, or observed from building brick ovens, it is possible I've exerted some influence.

I continue to advocate for owner-builders while occasionally shamelessly self-promoting the traditions of true masonry and offering thoughtful approaches to the physics and aesthetics of brick ovens.

So, if you have stumbled upon this post looking for the most wise counsel on the building of brick ovens, it's all contained in the last 431 posts.  I will know you have read them when the blog counter goes nuts.

It has been a pleasure hearing from brick oven enthusiasts around the world via emails; your communications contribute to my bank of knowledge.

Many thanks, Mille Grazie, Muchas Gracias,

 تشكرات, Πολλά ευχαριστώ, Большое спасибо,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment