Sunday, February 26, 2012

10,000 Visits







In the age of internet, it may be a small celebration to say that my blog has had 10K visits in a year.  Whether it is advantageous to 'go viral' or not, my original purpose for the blog was to offer information on brick oven activities and connect with people building, baking, and wanting brick ovens.
I've also brought my portable oven to many events as a demonstration model and far more than 10K people have seen it. That has been the most rewarding result of building these ovens: seeing and hearing about the events that they inspire.
So...a scrapbook here of my favorite events of the past years and a request to all my followers; please share the blog with your friends and fellow bakers and cooks.
David Neufeld
True Brick Ovens

No comments:

Post a Comment